Plumbers, Gasfitters
and Drainlayers Board
close menu

Register with overseas qualifications

Find out how to work in New Zealand

Practicing in New Zealand

If you are moving to New Zealand and want to carry out plumbing, gasfitting and/or drainlaying, you will need to register and apply for a licence. Carrying out restricted plumbing, gasfitting and drainlaying work without a current New Zealand licence is illegal.