Please enable JS

Compliance hub

Do you want to translate the page?

Help for overseas tradespeople

Before doing any restricted plumbing, gasfitting or drainlaying work in New Zealand you need to make sure you hold the correct PGDB authorisation.

You are breaking the law if you don’t hold a NZ Practising Licence.

If you have trained outside of New Zealand, this section will guide you through the right steps you need to take before you can get registered with us.

Get your skills assessed >>

Trade log-in

To log in all you need is your licence number and password.

Enter your username (the 5 digit number on your licence card) and password. Click ‘Go’. If you can’t remember your password, click ‘Forgot My Password’ and follow those steps.  If you need further help let us know on 0800 743 262 or email

Your trade log-in >>

Search the register >>

Registered tradespeople 2018/19
Licence holders plumbing 2018/19
Licence holders gasfitting 2018/19
Licence holders drainlaying 2018/19